- To guarantee pickup, roll your kart out the night before. There are no assigned pickup times, only assigned pickup days.
- All trash must be bagged (This includes your plastic food store bags).
- Break down boxes. Place in kart if possible.
- Karts must be at least 3 feet from any obstruction. Ex: Cars, Mailboxes, basketball goals, other garbage karts…
- All garbage must be in garbage kart.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining a clean kart.
- Kart opening should face the road. See figure 1
- Extra garbage outside of kart will not be picked up unless you notify us in advance and pay office, for that extra garbage.
- All karts are the property of Reliable Sanitation. You are responsible for any damages or loss beyond normal wear and tear.